Almost there, Caring for carers emergency appeal has reached 75% of the target!
Caring for carers emergency appeal
We need your help urgently. This is a time when Caring Together really means caring together.
New and necessary government restrictions put in place to tackle the coronavirus pandemic are eroding the usual ways in which carers are supported in our communities.
This is having a devastating impact on the already precarious physical and mental health and wellbeing of carers with untold numbers being pushed to breaking point.
During this unsettling time, we are certain of one thing, that carers and their families need our support. Now more than ever.
Please donate to our caring for carers emergency appeal. By making a donation you will help make sure that carers are receiving the practical and emotional support that they need during this crisis.
We need your help
We are here and we continue to offer a variety of support for carers of all ages and the people they care for.
- £10 could provide a carer care package, including personal protective equipment to give carers peace of mind when caring for a loved one.
- £25 could give a carer a break by providing a qualified care worker for an hour.
- £55 could provide a refurbished homework computer so that a young carer can access their school work at home.
- £100 could fund two trained members of the team to run a virtual young carers’ group.
- £150 could help a young adult carer to buy a bike so they can more easily collect shopping for their family along with doing some physical activity.
Hear how lockdown is affecting 17-year-old Molly from Norfolk who cares for multiple members of her family.
Halfway there, Caring for carers emergency appeal has reached 50% of the target!
Making good progress, Caring for carers emergency appeal has reached 25% of the target!